When it comes to figuring out the theme and style for your wedding, it is essential to be inspired and to seek out inspiration. With that being said, inspiration can be found at every turn nowadays and it’s important to remain true to yourself as a couple. Websites like Pinterest have been criticized by some professionals and praised by others. We feel that these types of sites are wonderful, if properly implemented. These websites may be used as inspiration, but your wedding and wedding photos need to be unique to you and emulate your style as a couple. In order to make your wedding your own, stay inspired, get creative, and think big, but always keep originality and individuality in mind.
Pinterest – Good or Bad?
- Argyle Park Babylon, NY 11702 Phone: 518.402.8000 Website
- 200 Harbor Road Stony Brook, NY 11790 Phone: 631-689-0619 Website Facebook
- Engagement photos can be a great chance for some couples to get some really nice, romantic photos. The location can …
- Bay Shore, NY 11706 Phone: 631.665.3600 Website
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum 440 Montauk Highway Great River, NY 11739 Phone: 631.581.1002 Website Facebook Twitter