Sailors Haven is considered “The Jewel in the Crown” of the Fire Island National Seashore, combining the Sunken Forest with a magnificent, wide ocean beach. The beach is a short distance away, along the main boardwalk, which is bordered on the west by the Sunken Forest. It is favored by nature lovers and families where children can freely play in the ocean waters under the watchful eye of lifeguards and build sand castles in the clean, sparkling sand.
Sunken Forest – Sailors Haven
- Argyle Park Babylon, NY 11702 Phone: 518.402.8000 Website
- 200 Harbor Road Stony Brook, NY 11790 Phone: 631-689-0619 Website Facebook
- Engagement photos can be a great chance for some couples to get some really nice, romantic photos. The location can …
- Bay Shore, NY 11706 Phone: 631.665.3600 Website
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum 440 Montauk Highway Great River, NY 11739 Phone: 631.581.1002 Website Facebook Twitter