The remarkable Vanderbilt mansion offers an intimate look at the life of a privileged family from the Jazz Age through the Second World War. The rooms are as William and Rosamund Vanderbilt left them, filled with priceless art, furnishings and personal possessions. When visitors walk through the mansion, they enter a “living museum,” an enchanting time capsule of a vanished era.
The Vanderbilt Mansion
- Argyle Park Babylon, NY 11702 Phone: 518.402.8000 Website
- 200 Harbor Road Stony Brook, NY 11790 Phone: 631-689-0619 Website Facebook
- Engagement photos can be a great chance for some couples to get some really nice, romantic photos. The location can …
- Bay Shore, NY 11706 Phone: 631.665.3600 Website
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum 440 Montauk Highway Great River, NY 11739 Phone: 631.581.1002 Website Facebook Twitter