- This event has passed.
LI Bride Talk’s First Annual Bridal Bonanza
November 1, 2016 @ 10:00 am - December 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm
LI Bride Talk’s First Annual Bridal Bonanza!
Now that you’ve started your journey to fully commit yourselves to one another, it’s time to start planning! Make the planning process easier, and join LI Bride Talk’s First Annual Bridal Bonanza!
How to Enter:
Enter LI Bride Talk’s Bridal Bonanza by signing up on libridetalk.com and uploading your photo to http://s.heyo.com/9fed9c.
The next step is to upload a photo of your wedding planning experience. Voting will start November 21,2016 and end December 12, 2016, at noon.
You can upload your photo from your computer or enter any social media link you wish.
Once voting starts, voters can vote on an image once per day.
Please note that your entry can be removed at any time if you do not comply with other contest rules.
First Place – $1,000
Second Place – $500
Third Place – $150
- To be eligible to win, you must be having a wedding on Long Island or in New York State in 2017, 2018, or 2019.
- Along with your entry, you must provide two vendor reviews and five posts on LI Bride Talk’s website.
- Post your username as your photo’s description so your entry can be validated.
- Winners will be notified on December 12, 2016 before 5 pm. Prizes will be awarded through cash transfer or bank check.
- You must be a registered member of LI Bride Talk to enter, but anyone can vote! That means your friends, family, coworkers, godparents, etc. If they have a computer or smartphone they can vote!